• Avandra – Good Goddess of Change, Luck and Travel, Patron of Halflings
• Bahamut – Lawful Good God of Justice Protection and Nobility. Patron of Dragonborn
• Moradin – Lawful Good God of Family, Community and Creation (As in smithing). Patron of Dwarves
• Pelor – Good God of Sun, Agriculture and Time. Seasonal God of Summer
• Nerull – God of Death and the Dead.
• Sehanine – Unaligned Goddess of Illusion, Love and the Moon. Seasonal God of Autumn and Patron of Elves
• Corellon – Unaligned God of Beauty, Art, Magic and the Fey. Seasonal God of the Spring and Patron of Eladrin
• Erathis – Unaligned Goddess of Civilization, Inventions and Law
• Ioun – Unaligned Goddess of Knowledge, Skill and Prophecy
• Kord – Unaligned God of Storms, Battle and Strength
• Melora – Unaligned Goddess of Wilderness, Nature and the Sea
• Khala – Goddess of Fate and Doom. Seasonal Goddess of Winter.
• Asmodeus – Evil God of Tyranny and Domination. Lord of Devils
• Bane – Evil God of War and Conquest. Revered by Goblins
• Gruumsh – Chaotic Evil God of Slaughter and Destruction. Patron of Orcs
• Lolth – Chaotic Evil Goddess of Shadow and Lies. Patron of Drow and their inseparable companions, the spiders
• Tharizdun – The Elder Elemental Eye, creator of the Abyss
• Tiamat – Evil Goddess of Greed and Envy. Patron of the Chromatic Dragons
• Torog – Evil God of the Underdark. Patron of Jailors and Torturers
• Zehir – Evil God of Darkness and Poison. Favoured Deity of the Yuan-Ti and Patron of Assassins
All Deities have Angels and Paladins, regardless of alignment. Deities that have passed from the planes lose their Angels, but still have clerics and influence in the world as vestiges.
All deities that have existed, also exist as a Vestige. The vestige is able to be summoned by a Binder. Very few clerics accept binders, even if they call on the same divine being, and would hunt them for sacrilege.
The Vestiges of Amoth and Tenebrous are still fighting to reclaim their former power. Amoth has been reborn, and Tenebrous is planning to use a mortal to regain his power.